Monday 9 September 2019


Hey, all gamers! Watching my blog, it’s my first one but whatever I just got a message from my friend who is developing a game! He’s a doctor but yup, he’s interested in developing games too, so I asked him about the game, and luckily it’s was what I thought it would be! It’s a Battle Royale game like PUBG and Fortnite! So it would be pretty awesome like those ones and he’s even given me some screenshots:-                                           FPSSniper-min-1920x1080-fde17b1b2f64001206b7ae3230ec802d.png
This is of the player holding a sniper rifle, the graphics are shit and that’s what I asked him, he replied that first of all you’ve got to work on the code and then, later on, get onto the graphics, after playing the game I felt like it was better than the other ones and yeah don’t worry about the graphics because he’s going to get the best graphics for his game!
Brick.jpgBrick_2.jpg
Now, these are the photos of some bricks which would be used in the game. High resolution, right huh!
Baseball_Bat.jpg
This is now a melee weapon of a baseball bat.
pan.png
And now this is the famous PUBG pan.
Inkedcar_LI.jpg
And this is the player trying to enter the vehicle.
The game is going to be released in mid-2020 and yeah guys comment below so I can send ya links when it gets Released, some sneak peeks are above.
So, let’s wait for the next Big Industry Release!

No comments:

Post a Comment